Resurrected blog from a long time ago.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
The Rise


In despair, I cried out...
Falling deep from the heavens to a dismal life.
I knew you chose not to see me
I knew you chose not to love me
I kept falling deeply into the well of oblivion
Until the same hand that pushed me away...
Took me back...

Now I know love thoroughly...
I know love as it was supposed to be

Unabandoned, I slowly came to...
Rose again
Flew

Saw the face of heaven
Touched the skies
Breathed a sigh of prayer

Never leave me again
You are my heaven
My sun
My true northern star
The never ending sun to the haunting darkness
The guiding light to my abyss
At the moment you let me go...
The fall will be harder
Stronger...

And not only wings will break
But everything else...

I close my eyes at night and thank the heavens
For a chance to be your life once more
The chain that enthralled me
No longer hold me

For now, I can say...
The heart I hold is yours...
And the heart you hold is mine.

 
posted by **meg** at 5:44:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: